Thursday, September 17, 2015

The grey sky full of stardust - My End


Very few times I actually dreamed that I will die, even less that is the end of the world. I was near the ocean, a gigantic wave came... and I felt the danger. It was frightening. I run and the water didn't reach me. I saw in a blurry image people running... my mom disappeared, but I was sure she was safe. As I was standing on a rock, with another 3-4 girls... I think one was an old friend of mine (Diana).. the earth start to shake, as an earthquake. 


That´s when I knew *the end* was near. I was waiting for another immense wave from the ocean, but the wave transformed into a grey sky attacking on us, coming closer .. as Terra was breaking down into pieces. I had that strange feeling of *last moment of my life*. The grey sky full of stardust was so near... my last view. Good bye world.. and I wake up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment