Monday, September 21, 2015

Beautiful blue sky

[I believe everybody has an aversion for days when you know you dreamed a lot, but remember segments] I was hiding and watching people getting ready for a competition, then when I finally came out the scenery changed. I was walking up a fake mountain, as in amusement park.. when I reached the top I saw a beautiful blue sky and clouds. I was happy, smiled .. thankful. 

I start to walk down with other people, a man with long hair just looked at me. We made eye contact and each of us took another path. Cut To : my home building. I wanted to open the back door but my key was broken. I asked a neighbor for another key, didn't actually know that man, his face was blur... and he gave me another key. It was beautiful graven, impressed me.. Also, I was under the impression  that I can enter without a key. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment