Saturday, January 16, 2016

Welcome 2016


This is the first dream I had for 2016 ... waking up on January 1st. I had blonde long hair (as in real life) and I was in my way to the beauty salon to arrange my hair. I asked the lady to make me something special, but when I left I was very surprised to see that my hair was short and with highlights.
I was waking back home and wondering why is short, as I never told her to cut. As I went out of the elevator I saw an ex-friend and pretending that everything is well I smiled and rush toward my apartment. Now I felt relax in my home. I stayed in front of the kitchen window >> reflecting into it as it was a real mirror. 
And then... as I put my hand through my hair I was enchanted to see my hair very long en curly and brown. I was playing happily with my strands and suddenly some beautiful shiny light-green grapes appeared in my hair. What a great feeling. Looking outside my window into the world > I wake up. Welcome 2016.



No comments:

Post a Comment